’tis the season to be Jolly (Careful!)

Rain has stopped play!

this event has now been cancelled completely due to the weather. Thanks to all who put so much time and effort into planning it.

At the moment the forecast is not looking good for tomorrow with 96/97% humidity forecast from 1700 hrs !!  It’s looking a little better for Thursday (24/34%)
A decision will be made at 3pm on Wednesday either go ahead or postpone for 24 hrs, in order to give everyone enough time to travel/prepare etc.
If the event is to be postponed, notification of any postponement will be published on facebook, maweshubrspg.com and the Post Office Notice Board by 4PM.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: